Thursday, November 27, 2008

Black Friday Celebration!!!

I love Black Friday!!! Here in the States, all the stores have amazing sales and crazy shoppers like me get up at the crack of dawn to get the best deals! Last year, I actually spent the night before at Circuit City to get a great deal on a new PC!

So to celebrate this year, I'm having a sale! All my personal use, S4h/S4O products are on sale for 40% off - as part of a storewide sale at ScrapMatters.com - starting on FRIDAY. But, since CU/ Professional Use items are excluded from the sale, I decided to let you make your own sale!
This one starts right now!


I've got 2 brand new Professional Use products in my shop this week



and these Worn Out overlays are not new, but have been a good seller and are also included in the sale:


But grab them quick, my Professional Use products don't go on sale often!

I did mention that SM is having a sale didn't I??? We are actually having a HUGE celebration starting on Friday!
and the daily download is back, and it's HUGE!!!



Happy Thanksgiving to all of my US friends!

1 comment:

Gunhild Storeide said...

You make such lovely stuff, so I have an award for you on my "Friday freebie" page.