Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kelly's Apple Farm & a Freebie

Just popping in real quick to tell you about a few things. First, ScrapMatters is having a 30% off sale all weekend long to celebrate DSD!





Here are some new products that are in my shop that you can get for 30% off today (Nov 2 until 12:00 midnight PST)



Kelly's Apple Farm:







Here's some LO examples from my CT:



Krista:




This one is mine :-)





Here's one from Christy:




Also new and on Sale is "Color Me Happy Worn Out Paper Pack"


And, I promised you a freebie! I turned my LO into a desktop for my pc and thought I'd share it with all of you!



{sorry - link removed}

password is happy

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Meg said...

thanks for the desktop! it's so pretty!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 03 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

Maryse said...

kit!!
Love the colours!!
Thank you so much :))

Dana said...

THank you